Friday, July 29, 2011

Wet N Wild Polish Duos

Hello Everyone!
Hope you guys are doing well and had a Great week!
Yesterday I stopped by Walgreens and saw some Wet N Wild Nail Duos.
I decided to get two of the duos. I wasnt aware of their names at the time
so I just bought the ones I liked lol... They were a good deal as is since they
were 1.99 for two. So you get a nail color and then a clear one as well.
I was pretty happy with them although when I came home I noticed I owned
them already lol... but I hadnt used them yet so I decided to use them. There
both gorgeous colors. The colors in the duos came out as singles in the Spring
collection this year.
They had about 6 different duos.



 Buffy The Violet Slayer, Clear Coat
 Hannah Pinktana, Clear Coat






Available at: Walgreens
Retails: $1.99 Each

No comments:

Post a Comment