Monday, July 18, 2011

Forever 21 Nail Polish Haul

Hi Guys!!!

So this weekend I went to the mall and decided to go to Forever 21 Im not sure if this one was new but Id never seen it before and its ginormous!!!! Itw as like a whole department store big. Anyways they had a huge 4 tier stand with polishes galore. And heres all the ones I picked up. I have one a hot pink one I bought a long time ago and quite like it.
They had so many beautiful colors many came home with me. The polishes last well and some even have scents althought they dont smell too much like what there supposed to but its ok I dont mind.
The swatches before are with no base no top coat and just one thin coat to give you an idea. Some will need 3-4 coats to look like desired color but most maybe 2.
Hope You enjoy =)


 Red/Black/Silver, Charcoal, Light Grey


Green, Royal, Periwinkle


Nude, Blush, Hot Pink


Jade, Green












Available at Forever 21 Stores & Online 
Retails: $2.80 Each

No comments:

Post a Comment