Monday, February 1, 2010

Stila "Jewel Eye Shadow" Palette Look







Alright so like many when I first laid eyes on this palette I went gaga over it. It just arrived and wow all I can say is I am sooo bummed out with it. The color payoff dry is non-exisetent to the lightest sheerest color ever!! I applied and applied over a eye base and even tried different eye brushes and nothing. There was a lot of fall out and the consistency is quite awful, it crumbled a ton.
I then decided tro try it with a wet brush and finally this shadow palette came to life. Its still not as vavavoom as Id expected but it was better. It still took a lot of product to get it to show though.
All in all Im just ok with this palette for the size, and price its not very worth it sadly because it is gorgeous to look at but not worth it .
I applied stila's "starry night" smudge pot as eyeliner
Available at Stila and Sephora.com
Retail: $32.00


No comments:

Post a Comment